I Want You To Know One Thing

晚听英语:如果你忘了我,那就忘了我吧
时间:2017-12-04 单词数:2350

双语 中文 英文

分享到:
00:00

导读:每一个人曾经都有过懵懂的青春,即使经历痛苦,但终生难忘。年少的爱情之路充满崎岖,虽然结果可能不尽人意,但始终让我们回味。趁着如此的夜晚,让我们欣赏下由帕布罗.聂鲁达抒写的如果你忘了我,那就忘了我吧。

晚听英语:如果你忘了我,那就忘了我吧
_最新英语新闻

I want you to know one thing,

希望你知道

You know how this is.

这是我的想法

If I look at the crystal moon at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window,

当我凭窗凝望姗姗而来的秋日红枝上的明月

If I touch near the fire, the impalpable ash or the wrinkled body of the log,

当我轻触火堆旁似有似无的尘烬或是褶皱层层的木柴

Everything carries me to you,

我的心儿就会飞向你

As if everything that exists.

似乎一切都有了

Aromas, light, medals,

芬芳,光明和荣誉

Or little boats that sail toward.

就像小舟荡向岛屿

those isles of your that wait for me,

那里,你等候着我

Well now. If little by little,

然而,假若

You stop loving me,

你对我的爱情淡去

I shall stop loving you,

我的爱火也会

Little by little.

渐渐熄灭。

If suddenly you forget me,

如果瞬间你忘了我

Do not look for me,

别来找我

For I shall already have forgotten you.

因为我早已把你忘怀。

If you think it long and mad,

我生命中

the wind of banners that passes through my life,

过往的猎猎疾风如果你嫌弃它过于悠长,疯狂

And you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have roots,

而决意离我而去在我爱情所深埋的心之岸

Remember, that on that day, at that hour,

记住,彼时彼刻,

I shall lift my arms and my roots will set off to seek another land.

我将举起双臂摇断爱的根脉憩于他方。

But, if each day, each hour,

但是,如果每时每刻

You feel that you are destined for me,

如果你也感觉到你是我的真命天子

with implacable sweetness,

能共享奇妙的甜蜜

If each day a flower climbs,

每天绽若鲜花

up to your lips to seek me.

如果你迎向我的红唇

Ah my love, ah my own,

啊,我的爱人,我心里

in me all that fire is repeated,

所有的爱火将再度燃起,

In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten.

永不会消失,永不被忘记

My love feeds on your love, beloved,

我情因你爱而生,爱人啊

And as long as you live,

情长今生

it will be in your arms without leaving mine.

不离你我臂弯。

来源:爱语吧爱语吧作者:Penny

大国崛起

周榜月榜